Today we will talk about Aptoide Installer and its privacy. So first I chose to tell you about Aptoide Installer how to download and install this alternative Android store. After that I will talk about its privacy, so please read the full post to know about its privacy.
To download this great Android alternative app store you just don’t have to create an account it’s very easy to download this store. Follow the steps given below to download and this app store, this alternative app store is for Android operating system.
You just have to click on download button given below and download this alternative app store.
After downloading this zip file of Aptoide apps store you have to go to your Android device’s settings and allow the download from “unknown sources”. This is the main step to download any third party app on your Android device.
Then click on the zip file of Aptoide what you downloaded before and click on install. Aptoide Installer works with few easy steps. After installing just enjoy using this great alternative third-party apps store.
Now I will talk about its Privacy. Aptoide apps store is 100% safe to use. I know you are thinking Aptoide is allowing you to download paid apps and games for free so there is must be some privacy problem. But you are totally wrong because this app is 100% safe to use. I recommend you to download this apps store because this is the best apps store from third-party apps store you will ever get any better than google store from my experience. So now I will tell you privacy about Aptoide.
- Aptoide Installer takes the security of your personal data very seriously.
- When you review an app in Aptoide Installer your email and comments are always public your security is up to you. So think before doing anything.
- Malware is something that Aptoide Installer take very seriously. Currently, Aptoide has 3 different systems to detect malware as they arrive in any Aptoide-powered app store:
- Aptoide run 3 different antiviruses in emulators in run-time
- Android apps store have an in-house system of signatures to detect recurring threats
- Aptoide have implemented a chain of trust based on the signature of the developer
- The task of creating a safe environment to the end user is a moving target. Aptoide apps store is working with several universities and research centers and in a recent article, Aptoide compares well with the other app stores. Aptoide Installer also proposed a European research project with 2 anti-virus companies and 3 universities/research centers to deal with this topic. There is a lot of work to be done and the feedback of the community is important.
- F-Droid is in fact very similar to Aptoide. They are a fork of Aptoide and they maintain all the concepts we developed, like multiple stores.
- At Aptoide we have the “Trusted” stamp. If you see the Trusted stamp in an app, we are 99.99% certain that the app doesn’t contain a threat to the end-user.
Please let us know how useful the post was for you. Show us your love by commenting below and sharing this post. If you did not understand anything about Aptoide Installer or about its privacy, please feel free to ask your questions in the comment box. Thank You.